2012年7月18日星期三

Change

Since broadcasting college in Peking graduated, I returned to home town Heilongjiang, is saving a people radio station work.Because once experienced to climb mountain to go to the country of know a green life, my cultural background is thin, hence I registered for examination the graduate student of mother school, can all twice fail in examination in a row.I have been 29 years old at that time, didn't want to tossed about like this again, but gave up like this, I was again a bit unwilling.That period of time, I am always depressed and not talking much.The mother is a knowledge female,polarized sunglasses she says to me:The person's destiny controls in the he or she's hand and really needs to want to change oneself, all when and not and late.Is this words, let I walked for the third time ascend tested a field, finally at 30-year-old became northern wide graduate student that year.After graduating, I stayed schools to allow to teach.A women are a teacher in the university, the work is honourable as well as easy, and the many people all envy me, but I feel that I am to learn news,sale oakley sunglasses should even arrive the work that the front line does to even have a challenge.33-year-old that year, the central television station Ministry of Economic Affairs comes to northern wide important person, I was employed.The resistance that came from the friends and relativeses at that time is very big, they said that I was a brains to have fever, all person about 30 years old, also blind tossed about what.That period of time, I constantly think of the mother's words:The person wants to want to change himself/herself, all when and not and late.I the decision finally BE, no matter how it is, can not let own life leave a regret, which afraid fail, I also with no regret.So, I walked into a central television station in the 33-year-old age and became a host.In a moment, I was 40 years old, I suddenly have profound crisis feeling and lose feeling.Suffer from every day suffer from losing,supreme hats the heart is full of bitter and astringent and melancholy.I got off the heart to the mother own perplexity and annoyance, the mother says:Each person can not avoid willing become old, the person who have just becomes old and useless, but the certain person will become intelligence to contain magic power, isn't this kind of change the best?That a moment, I am fond of the heart of Mang mentally dense to become clear suddenly.If arriving is 50 years old, 60 years old, and then there is new dream being luring me, I think that I still proceed without hesitation ground to walk toward it.Good change all when don't dislike a night.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comTen types of food common people don't trust Peng to turn and fry in oil a food to stand first

Is old the state three light spirits happen to leak poisoned affairs advanced case 23 sufferer

没有评论:

发表评论