2012年7月20日星期五

Make a choice

A farmer saves to have his wife from the flood, his kid but be drowned.After the event, people discuss in succession.Have of say that he does to, because the kid can be a reborn,polarized sunglasses but the wife can not die but bring to life.Have of say that he did amiss, because the wife can be another to marry a , but the kid can not die but bring to life.I listenned to people's discussion and also felt interrogative difficult definitely:If can save to live one person,cheap oakley sunglasses sale actually should save a wife, still keep saving a kid?Hence I visit that farmer and ask him at that time is how to think.He answers a way:I what don't also think.The flood is inheritted, the wife leads in my body,dope snapback and I hold tight her and then visit toward the hillside of neighborhood.When I return, the kid has already been washed away by the flood.On the way home, I cut and polish the words of farmer and say to oneself:The choice of so-called life is many to would be thus.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comTHE CHINA MARROW DATABASE MAKES A CONTRIBUTION TO BECOME BIGGEST CHINESE PEOPLE OF WORLD UP TO 2000 A MARROW DATABASE

THE INFANT PLASTICS MILK BOTTLE CONTAINS A PAIR OF FEN A HARM CHILD THE HEALTHY EUROPE AND AMERICA IS FORBIDDEN

没有评论:

发表评论