2012年7月11日星期三

Regret of BE, I can like you.

Regret of BE, I can like you.Recently, appeared an another to let the person whom I want to use to cherish from cradle to the grave in my world.He gave me a lot of things.He teaches me, how judge man's words.He brought me the happiness and also brought me the tears.He makes me let go of before all everythings, including a person whom I once loved very much.I once tried to let go of him with a lot of methods in the past, but very sorry, I could not do it.Until I started accepting him and had already started liking him.Today, I finally can throw the ring in past into ocean very natural and unrestrainedly.Heel he together a lot of time are all very happy, certainly also have sad of time .But he changed my life, past of I lose the person of favourite, each lead very decadently.Really!But current of I, have no a moment to miss that man.I appreciate him very much, I really want to love him.But I can not!Today is heel he together of the 43th day, I cherish very much and his together each penny is each ,wholesale oakley sunglasses but I don't know after losing him, day meeting how?He suddenly asked me yesterday, my leading would walk for a while, you couldn't the meeting send me?On hearing this sentence, my heart will be very painful, really want to hold close him and make him don't want to walk.But, I know to is that I is too selfish so.So I smile not to talk each time.I don't know that this feelings can maintain how long, I have never tried so long-distance leave of in love.I very afraid, afraid with him say again see of a moment, we are missing any further.I really want to know, I now how should do?If I really threw in and probably led a period of time, I would harm more deeply and took advantage o now and loved not and deeply and let go can?But even my best friend also says that I put not to open, I loathe to give up.I also know that I will can not do it, does the road that I am still different from walk?He goes to bead sea and develops, will definitely run into a better girl, time will also dilute our feelings, our head quarter separates.If do I let go still now in time?I why want whole life to cherish a person, loves a person just from cradle to the grave so difficult?I really want happy in brief come to do me, need not think too many.You once said you most the Wu don't want that seeing me isn't happy, I as far as possible all happy lets you sees every day.But a till evening, I am really a lot of and troublesome angered matter.Good will the thanking you wipe off tears for me each time, the good will thanks you are lending shoulder and comparing me when I ain't happy, the good will thanks you and accompanies me to have a d station and sits here for a night, good will's thanking you doesn't mind me this life experience,wholesale tisa snapbacks the good will thanks you and allows me to let go of that him.But, I am sorry!I am to don't want to be getting more painful again.I really want to love you, but I come to a decision, can not throw in to the whichever person again!I just want to protect myself, I am afraid that I threw in and then can not turn head.Hero, this feelings I will have been having been presenting to mind noodles.I can't forget you.Only wish and one day, you still remember me.【Want to beg to teach everyone, how should I do? 】


article source:www.yoursunglass.comBOY'S DYING AT THE HOSPITAL TO LEAD TO CURE TO SUFFER FROM DISPUTE SEVEN NURSES IS KEPT UNDER HOUSE ARREST EMERGENCY ROOM

The United States research discovers that five types of habits can strengthen husband and wife happy feeling

没有评论:

发表评论