2012年7月10日星期二

The peach blossom falls to the ground already and serializes 36 for thousand years(long article romance)

The peach blossom falls to the ground already and serializes 36 chapter 16s for thousand years(long article romance):Is shocking all right, since you said so, now south temple night at in drink tea.Luo Shao a conspiracy succeeds of appearance, let everybody to think flat he..White his one eye, today in good humor, at enmity with he disputes.How?Feel.I more and more discovered I to talk to have no logic.Boon, like, ha ha..See your mood quite good today, what happened matter?The south temple night once connects the tea in the hand of breaking the month, carefully article write.This guy's pouring is good at to enjoy.Break a month yes, give elder sister to pour cup tea, ha ha..The tea and drinks that didn't wait until to break a month, it is to wait until a sky to soar curious about taste to pour, Hey Hey, I won a bosom today king and beam king..Ha ha, this their abruption that may make.Ting, like this good?I really not understand you enter a temple this time stem what?Why what all at enmity with do we say?In the outside live quiet lives much well.The painful place that soared to touch me in the sky.Just I am tiny tiny a smile.Who is the ability own or so life?We are all lived by what God arranged..Lose, lose that to control the whole of isn't me.Elder sister, I dided not see out you are a person who so believes destiny.Break a month to smile happily of once carried cup.Yes, I ain't a person who believes destiny,dope snapback wait I to complete this task, I want to let the forehead say that someones all know me of severe, Wang Mu?Calculate what things!!But these do I how can express again.Break a month, I am such a person..Believe destiny too much.Don't say these, Ling son, lead how many days is your Be getting borner, did you how once intend?Is born?..Literally.Don't know is how long just once led a birthday before..It is my birthday to even have already when forgotten.You plan and prepare for me, I don't want to take care of to be too many and after all have too many is a matter to want me favour.Don't aware of self of lick upper lip, this is when habit of developing?Came out door, why does my mood rise and fall so greatly?The self-ridicule smiles.Hey, how now be last devil's den temple lord?The elder brother of this temple pours is found out a good husband's family, being just your Qie room can be really many.The minister pays respects to an empress.The title looking at the facial expression that Mo Xiao Jian smiles and lets everybody to feel resentment.Just, she behind BE?Lin Jiao?How, true of such as entering of what she expected was the temple imperial concubine?Empress?How does this temple have skill to make you bow low?Come, I give your introduction individual.Mo Xiao pulls Lin Jiao to a front, seeing Lin Jiao's appearance is would not like to, this woman!Be really!Temple lord, do you know this person?Oh, I think that the temple lord can't know, either of, do you say that remaining Ting is your elder sister?What about the good friend of this woman but your elder sisters.I am wrinkly eyebrows, damned, don't has gone too far in insult!!Ha ha, empress, she is who?Do I how can know.Be because she is the elder sister's friend, will I know her?She ah, is that is over-confident, the battle wears oneself to have several cents, feminine beauty, unexpectedly seduce an emperor, ha ha..Luckily this temple detection of early, otherwise, the emperor isn't bestill en small by this***to get go to.At present woman's heavy makeup, the jewelry is well-found, start to walk road to come to bottom to twist heel that what, unexpectedly say that Lin Jiao collaborates with an emperor?Have no!!I have no!I and emperor are mutually two feeling Yue of!Lin Jiao of unwilling, I feel unworthy for her!Not is say to like an emperor but unworthy, but, the influence is current now, how can go to an offense the somebody here with the personal dint?Empress, I and emperor is sincerely love each other, and is what emperor makes me enter a temple, you make me see an emperor again good?Once?The Luo Luo Luo Luo..Is your aring this temple silly?Does this temple make you see an emperor and make you seduce an emperor again?Let the emperor cure this temple in not righteousness?Ha ha, you pour is think very well, temple lord, you pour is say, this woman originally how should the temple punish her.Mo Xiao mercilessly jilted Lin Jiao's slap, you why not so long power of memory?It has been more than a years since this temple closed you and have never thought, you unexpectedly still this pair character!!Say a tooking a look of smile I, *** should beat like this!Don't know to be warning me.It still is being like me to show off force to spread fame.Knows that her appearance really owes now flat!!Ha ha, certainly, the empress says of to!Following her meaning to walk is wise.Be like a woman like this, originally should not live in this in this world!!That temple lord says how this temple handles this***?Ting son?Ting son?Really is you?You help me..You help me!!She doesn't believe me..Blare..Lin Jiao suddenly holds tight my collar of dress and try very hard to of shake.Do you really know my elder sister?What I teased tooks a look her, but I am incognizant you, and not interested in you, don't looking at a man to upwards stick.Ha ha ha ha, The temple lord really matches the taste of this temple very much, this temple letter of lead you,Ha ha ha ha, This is small*** hand over to you, don't let my disappointment.Bearer makes this locking the back yard of dream temple lord***!BE!What I rejoice BE, now Lin Jiao at my nearby, this woman can't have opportunity to humiliate again at least she.Loosenned tone, looking at to approach crazy Lin Jiao, what did she exactly experience?Lin Mei arrives where go to?Is damned, he is how to be an elder brother!!Put me!!The emperor can't put yours!The Si that Lin Jiao tries very hard to roars.Elder sister, she is who?How now this appearance?Is a to come over here than my person of Gao Yi Ge's head, silently say a words, my three souls none of seven souls knows to fly to where go to.Lin Jiao?The sky soars they also 66 continuously and continuously walked to come over.Is at the beginning a temple after missing Lin Jiao can can be subjected to yes?Now, Lin Jiao all became what appearance...Exactly where is Lin Mei !How can make Lin Jiao become this appearance!!Jie son, you don't get angry, make your public seek, can definitely find out.Don't depend on.Don't call I Jie son, listen to disgusted!Your that a younger sister is still a person!!Don't depend on, I really feel sorrow for you!!See the face for looking exactly alike, I really am a spirit don't beat a !Jie son.The purse one's lips lips of Mo Yi Min.It is sorry.The apology that didn't realize him, this although being not his is wrong,being not his still don't see him now, in case in a pet killed him.The leaf of treetop falls in and fell in from my in front and seemed is being like the approach that I meant a vicissitudes of life, cold winter come, but now just have leaf in the treetop?Title, the leaf of treetop already remain only a few...Pull pull the clothes on the body, why today I just feel cold?Cold winter already come for a long time, be not?Because is too busy?Or am I withering away like leaf now?There is a voice being reminding me among the subconscious, friend at the beginning is how to betray yours!Do you why return for the so-called friend but get angry now?Is sad?Do you originally settle dint?You don't know?The friend is used for carrying on the backPan of!!This voice, seems my again and seems not BE..Temple lord!Belong to next find out Lin Mei!?Where?This seeks him in person!Return to temple lord!He is the religious leader of free and unfettered parties now!Next go to, a series of way of thinking, let my heart slowly cool off, is sold a younger sister to change?Or just as I just of viewpoint, you were to be compelled helpless?Ha ha ha ha!!!The laughter was full of manor...I is at sad?But, I why want for her but sad?Really had the friend this phrase in my heart?Mouth inside why again spread bloody flavor?Did Lin Mei wait for mine, is what?Shriveled mouth, exhalation blood, I am trying eyes in order to wait for.The devil's den temple lord comes to visit.I delivered an invitation card to in the door, the rules of river lake I still need to do.After several minutes, is a dream temple lord, the religious leader invites you to go in.Welcome, over there, dream temple Lin Mei Leng's Ting son?Really is you?Ting son?It takes joy in the voice that don't believe.Be not,oakley polarized sunglasses I am the younger brother of remaining Ting, dream Jie!I come to seek you this time, whether you is very shocked?Ha ha...Your younger sister, do you still remember?Why leave her but regardless of!I have no!At the beginning I advise so much bad advise!But?The younger sister still keeps wanting into a temple.What way do I have again?Now she how?Lin Mei's emotion is a bit unsteady.She?Have already approached madness now, are you satisfied with?Do you love her?Lin Mei's words let my Leng arrive, what what?Not, I just exert the friend's responsibility, the elder sister's words, I will definitely do.Ting son?Is she still on the hoof?I know that she can't definitely so early die of, I know a God or regard with affection mine, dream Jie, tell me, your elder sister now where?My elder sister?Ha ha, she now already the road in nether world is first-class you!


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe beautiful research calls long can not sit to easily fold a life

Black news:Is surprised!Unqualified Fu bamboo four poisons are complete

没有评论:

发表评论