2012年7月10日星期二

There is a"rascal" that once loved me

There is a"rascal" that once loved me first, this story is very long, ask patience to see.At last and really move secondly!The pocket inside is often the key that you stay to me, open door with it each time, more hope that your still sitting is sitting of sofa up, smoke smoke, would be a to talk not to deliver and good, want ~only you still at, what all of no account.Want ~only you still at.The time that sees thunder for the first time is in a bar that I can not remember name, what I drank is a lot of.In fact I don't like a this kind of light red wine green place, but I am getting more brokenhearted;In fact is not for the first time either to be brokenhearted, but my disliking is cheated, why the male kid always love bogus?The alcohol anaesthetized my brain, someone passed a pack of thing to me and let me tried, I without thinking put into a mouth inside, feel in several next seconds body at quick excited, seem quilt flame bright roast, there is the impulse to grow to want to vent, want to dance.Hence I walked into dance floor the center, the crary dance moved I don't know that I was what intemperate at that time, knew suddenly my double the feet left a ground, a pair of emollient hands blocked a waist embraced to have me, neglected my to tap, carry on the shoulder I came out that bar.That is my first time to be carried on the shoulder by an unfamiliar man and in an absent sort of way loses to act with dignity and defends for the first time.Arrived a thunder house, I was thrown on a skin chair, head the pain that is still repeatedly, but have already wide awoke a lot.I see thunder in the confused smoke, sit on a Chong a spirit sofa up, smoke smoke.He give my first impression, absolutely is a rascal:The inclined Diao wears smoke, confusing look in the eyes, tightly wrinkly eyebrow, the skin is unexpectedly also pure white, , the right upper arm line wears a dragon.Are you an underworld?This is my first time to talk with him, immature arrive me by myself all close to cannot compare with.The thunder just hoped my one eye and used the look in the eyes of despise.You are so young, not good life, do an underworld.I am rational to is completely awake to start getting up to own peace or chaos misgiving behind, part pure at have no the words seek words, simultaneously stealthily and every where conjecture surrounding environment, consider how to get away.The thunder changed smoke, the Diao is in the mouth and poke aside a heap of table of full miscellaneous articles or objects and find out a per time the lighter beat fire, malicious absorbed an one mouthful.Seem you to eat head-shaking pill in the bar!He opened mouth.From have already been not all good person, how say other people?.I not from of feel frightened, just what to eat is head-shaking pill.I, I ain't intentional.There is some hairs in my face hot, if the family know that I eat this thing miserably.Go to bar for the first time?He asks me.I order.A female kid will don't want to go that kind of a place hereafter!I suddenly feel that the thunder doesn't seem to be bad a person again.See his appearance also similar to me 56 years old, how entered an underworld.House is where, I send you to return to!Need not, I walk by myself.Not my favour Die ground stands up, dynasty the doorway walk.I slightly close a door in the outside and loosenned tone, O.K. he didn't hurt me.What thunder lives is the room of apartment, about is on the fifth floor, I came downstairs to just discover this place at 1:00 I am all incognizant, I basically don't know how to go home.Stand by the side of the street, I have a headache very much.After death spread a step voice, I turn head a to see, is a thunder.He is a don't utter, walk toward the my right hand side to, I don't know why I will follow he, from his back see, he doesn't calculate Gao Da Dun, but shoulder very breadth, the time walk have already grown towering manliness.Make I involuntarily silent follow behind.Arrived person's many places on the whole, I lifted of the heart also let go of, the thunder blocked a for-rent car, while drawing back a car door, I hesitate to turn head to say to him:Tonight..Thank you.What name do you call?His Yang Yang eyebrow, there is the facial expression to grow to play joke on on the face, say:Need not know my name, I am just a rascal that mixs an underworld.My Zhang Kou means to say what, the momentary language fills, he smiles to gather together my ear and talks quietly:Tell you, your waist is very soft.My face Mo must rise red, annoy turn a head to drill into car, guard a gate malicious close, order driver to drive.2.I return this every day, each furniture I wipe cleanly, each cup each time this magazine I shine on your rules to put well, your bed I will make very neatly, even**tube I put in the original position, I fear one day your coming back will feel unfamiliar to return to a house that day, father knows that I went to bar, malicious scolded me.He says that the police's daughter how to go that kind of a place.Father is a police, and is a big captain, caught by him of the bad person is countless, make him know again I with a rascal linger together, that result is to can not conceive.Only sleeping has to get up to go to work for a few hours and opened wardrobe, I picked a set of set with green apple skirt, the time in disguise I suddenly realize, last night the Chong of the thunder annoyed the sofa was green.Why to miss that man?He just meets by chance with me, our root is two persons in world.I towarded a mirror to smile to smile, set fine top white shoes, carried to wrap door.Arrived the mansion of company place, pushed the time of elevator run into a house clear.The powder color shirt that I often wear to him for the first time feels matchless abhorrence.Headgear Chu Chu.The in a flash of anything that vanishes, I thought of again after thunder gets off work, I while on the way went father's police station.Go to previous I can ten thousand ten thousand have never thought, I and the for the second time meeting of the thunder is over there.Still take handcuffs on his hand.Still bleed on the head, all there is the trace to fight on the body.I avoid to cannot compare with, the startled feared thunder to recognize I.But the thunder just looking at me, my appreciating him don't talk with me.Father, just what method did that person make?I the time in home ask father.Hold poison, however while accepting his body, we have already had no.That how, afterwards?I anxiously ask.Put him first, the girls didn't want to ask to be so many.Hear to say put he I just trust down, I don't know that I how can worries about such a small rascal.I ain't willing to admit, he that kind of smile the facial expression that don't smile to have much dint of killing to harm to me.Must be a ghost to is fond of resourcefulness!I incredibly bought fruits to see thunder.Can I forgot his house.Can sit first rent car till last time he sends me the place for getting on the car again slowly the memorization seek his house, O.K. my power of memory isn't bad.Stand in front of his door, my hand stretches out and sends back and really have no courageous knock on door.Am I getting more crazy?Why to concern so to a small rascal that usually comes in and goes out a police station?Weigh repeatedly, I turn round desire to walk, but the door suddenly opened.He sees me, eat a surprised.I, I come to see you.He didn't also answer me, opened the door and let a sew to come in for me.Occupy?The thunder asks me.On his face, see isn't exactly is a tedium or a joy, seem to be coldly.I see you getting hurt and coming right away to see you in the police station.That person is your father!H'm!A police's father returns to seek me this to mix an underworld?I don't believe that you will hold poison!Why?His air seems to be a bit scathing and looking at meOf eyes.You saved me last time, so I didn't believe.I mumblingly say having a little cringe.Smiling of thunder despise.That is the first time thunder smiles to me.Though is that so despise, can he smiled to me.I had unprecedented kind of felling in that a moment and seemed destiny to arrange some things that I can not anticipate and wait in my ex- roads.Probably spread all over thorn.But at that time of how could I anticipate?I am only to think, I was bumped a waist by the love.3.I cleaned the wound on the head for him and in an awkward manner tied up gauze and rounded a turn of loose loose, once the hand tremble, the gauze regiment Pa ground drops to the ground.He saw my one eye, wrinkly knit the brows, stretch hand to pick up gauze from the ground, clapped to clap, oneself tied up toward head, I confuse by embarrassment ground to looking at him,POLO hats didn't thought of that his being familiar with almost is to with grace have he tied up, loose tightly appropriate, looking at much more comfortable than the mummy that I tie up.Probably he is usually with cuts and bruises all over, all did out!I think.You are doing small bludger, seek a work!I advise him.He just looking at me.Again the beginning every where seeks smoke.Finally sought for him, touched a lighter order, deeply absorbing an one mouthful and asking:Do you do what?Your name?I feel face up have the hair that don't fight to excel is hot, the low voice says:I am Chen Jun Wei, I.He suddenly smile, is almost lived by the smoke Qiang:I didn't listen to wrong, are you Chen Jun Wei?Don't gram the gentleman Wei of the gentleman Wei?My face is finally thoroughly red to arrive neck of root.Is almost a gnash teeth in hatred ground to say:That how again?Can not call this name?Who stipulate that the female kid right on the spot calls what Fang Xia of?He makes greatest efforts to endure to smile, shakes and says:At least I nearby of the female kid has never called this kind of name of, how did your parents give you?I get around his vision and say:My father is a police, hope to living a male kid, connect his class, Cheng*the hoe is bad.Unfortunately I am a girl, the statures is short short, the athletics is again bad, connect the Jing school is all not qualified to report.He vomited a smoke turn:Cheng*is the hoe bad?When police ability Cheng*is the hoe bad?Or, Cheng elephant I so of*bad Tu?Be not!You don't seem to be bad a person!I am getting more hasty, blurt out.Why!Intuition!The female kid's intuition is very quasi-!He coldly saw my several kindses and ruthlessly said:Small witless young girl, you know what?You are all day long dressed in beautiful suit, the discrepancy is at the upscale office building, Joe is second small cloth Er from reside.Do you know how many persons this city wants to die every day?Have again how much and your female kid of same age take the drug, sell*, even does a night of disappear?His words make me feel whole body ice-cold.Yes, the affair that I don't know is too many.And he says:At least I nearby of female kid.Nearby, does he have a lot of female kids?Can my mouth is still very hard:What don't understand, is not beat to kill??By this time the door opened and entered a person, dyed the hair in red and was dressed in black skinny jeans.Thunder he called a , then discover that I stood on the thunder after death, he beat ha ha.Your woman?I bit to bite lips and disliked his to use a phrase.I am his friend!My guy in coming in says.Hi, thunder, the woman doesn't tell me guy as well to basically have never taken to manage me.Your boy doesn't blather!This descended hair, the eldest brother said that you so work oneslf to the bone to protect those goods, lift you!Pure!He ruthlessly stopped pure words.I know that the thunder is to dislike me it's present, inconvenient.Can I still keep hoping he says one more point, let me understand more this rascal 1:00..4.I numerous grounds stand on this day on the stage, enjoy in retrospect thunder to pull my hand to sit here, if he can appear and appear again good, let me feel his breathing, I tell my good friend Halen that I knew a thunder person like this, she smiles whether me went crazy, can I insisted the thunder essence is pretty good, I still say that I want to save him.Halen smiles beautiful curl hairs be all shivering.I say that you took a wrong medicine.Don't tell me that you don't know house clearly to your idea.I shake up coffee in the cup and say:Certainly know, can I not like a house clear she said one sentence construction language, I not understand what mean, probably is marvel a phrase.Halen is different from me, financial situation good, the ability is strong, person also beautiful cleverness, very have to be strong, she a heart is going to Parisian circle her fashionable dresses design dream and see as the dirt to all of the local man.She advises me to accept a house clear, also only feel us suitable, but thunder.I twist a head to looking at the car out of the big glass window to come to car to go toward, one the speech don't deliver.I fell in love with thunder, didn't need allowing of anyone and support.I must make him get away from the life in nowadays.Afterwards I go to every day he lives of place, tidy up thing for him, cook a meal.My missing his one day there will will move of, he moved, will mosslem people for the sake of me.The thunder also becomes accustomed to my existence, although he never says what, can I saw love deeply and care in his eyes.Why so good to me?The thunder asks me.Because I hope, whole life can save a person.A man whom I love.He floats again I catch to touch not and deeply up that kind of of smiling face, save me?.You can don't necessarily save of I!I once tried to just know!I wring dry the clothes in the basin, walk toward veranda and just discover having rain under the outside.He also walks veranda, chases clothes Liang on the bamboo pole for me and says:Rain is incredibly pretty heavy!I never umbrella of, did you take?Hesitated in a short while, I the decision tell a lie.I tell him to also have no umbrella by himself, can not walk, his Zheng wears big eyes to looking at me.I finally stayed.I tell a lie to say toward father I sleep at friend's house!I have been aming talking and say my childhood and say my police's father and say my that bogus male friend that night, do you hate your male friend very much?He asks me!H'm, his feet step two ships!I most dislike that the other people fooled me!He always so doesn't love to talk.Silently smoke, look at me with the so deep look in the eyes.Don't say him, say you!Have you already had girl friend?I want to make him say.Certainly once had.He says that then say:I take you to go to a place then he pulled me to god set.Being not spacious, but being more opposite than this intensive reinforcing bar forest is already a very extravagant one world.I shut eyes to deeply absorb tone, the air of rain empress seemed to be delightfully fresh and sweet.His Cu cannot compared with to keep ground from kissing me, I felt the lips of his warmth but violent in action and had much of the lips of sense of security.His hands very emollient quantity, I like him so hug me, hug me very soft waist, hugging me can not move.He says his time of big pressure and comes for the God set, open spaces here, can make people feeling free, I say that you beat to kill certainly every day pressure big, rather wash hands soon.He still doesn't answer me face to face, just say to talk what easy.His facial expression contains gloomy a short moment, immediately but die.He has a small room in the on the stage in sky, but he is to don't make me enter, also forbid me to tell anyone that this room is his, I ask him why, he says that that is the place that he makes nuisance for others with another woman.My heart felt matchless Rui at that timePain seems to have brief asphyxiation.He didn't conceal own of past, it is the fact of a rascal to don't conceal him, but my heart still like pain, good pain.He saw my sad facial expression and sighed tone and hugged me in the bosom, profoundly smelt my hair and said:Wait one day one day me will definitely take what you go in.I tell him, I don't want to go in as well forever, don't want to know.Still have a place that can not go is his utility room, is the opposite in this building, is on the fourth floor, at the right moment can see from the fifth floors of this place of see, he is vigilant very much, his house isn't a many people to knows, and knows the person of his utility room is a lot of, is also say that he can keep watch on his utility room in own home.I say you work hard to make a few money in January for one small bludger, an also left nest a right nest of!He hold up my face and formally says:I have to get to keep on living.5.I often a few hours motionless ground that silver quality lighter that sit to where see me sending you, miss you the shape of Diao smoke, think you vomit the shape of smoke then let your own tears, drop by drop drop down.That thunder birthday.I bought birthday cake to go to his house.Is it's yet early, he didn't come back, I happily humed song etc., stretch from the window way downwards the noodles see him coming back to have no.Suddenly I feel a sting purpose shining to once row my eyes.I quickly hold tight shining source and follow to see past.I believe that I didn't see wrong, those is a high times the lens reflection of the telescope.The other party probably discovers that my party in government sees there, the telescope disappeared, the curtain also quickly draws together, quiet must imitate Buddha everythings don't take place.When the thunder returns to a house, see the birthday cake on the table very surprised.He says his 22 annual expenditureses to mix, already quick three years, have never led a birthday.I hereafter all accompany you to lead!I pull his hand to say.Elephant my person like this, living through today not to know can lead tomorrow, which will once thought of a birthday!I listen to a bit sad and have never let he again keep on saying, let him hurriedly blow a candle.His one breath finishes blowing 25 candles.I take out the lighter that I send his gift silver quality after his Xu Wan Yuan.You hereafter also need not took those one time lighters.Like?His eyes a bright, I know that he likes very much.Can he but intentionally stir me:Don't you know to smoke cigarette harmful health?Still send this to me, I in fact like a book.Ha, the small rascal likes a book, the small rascal likes that my cachinnation of book gets up.The thunder embraced me, , blocked up my mouth with his lips.I originally want that telling him to discover that someone peeps his affair with Gao Bei's telescope, but my brain have already been made by kissing of his violent in action is confusing pole.The person sometimes can not make mistake.Is true, 1:00 all can not.He holds my hand and mumblingly says Chen Jun Wei.Robust and clear and crisp name, but your person is so gentle and soft.My title sees him and say:Also not is to owner all gentleness, just toward your time .Thunder, do you know?I like to listen to your words.He kissed to kiss my hair and said:Know.Wench.I once saw you to your company of that is clear, be fierce to expect Ba!I ate a surprised, say:You how can anyone know is the house clear?..You investigate my thunder to hug me more tightly and say:I don't want to detect your privacy, I am to worry you.Gentleman Wei, you were my me to smile:I recognized a life.I fell in love with a rascal.Not, he in earnest says:Should say, there being a rascal falling in love with you.One day, I will tell you the reason, all reason.When my Zhen is in his solid chest, he takes a blanket to wrap up me and darkly win his cigarette butt a clear a dark, I see exhausted in his face but weak of facial expression.Seem persistence too long kid, can unload to take precautions against and mask, show unintentionally true side.The thunder tells my girl whom I am the second top his bed.My asking him the first is who.He says to die, is harmed by the underworld it's dead.That a moment I didn't envy and not quick, just feel sorrow.Because I feel the woe of his tone, and that kind of is incapable is dint.That why do you still don't escape from an underworld?I ask him.Because of the old grudge.Because body not from personal.There are some compositions that I don't understand in his words.But I have no probe.Led in a short while, I finally think of the affair of seeing the telescope and hurriedly told him.After he finish listenning to, the air is dignified, lower the head to ask me:Do you how can anyone know make track for light source?I tell him, don't go toward the daughter whom I am a police.Before go to during the days in the university, the opposite building always had a boy to peep, was the way that father taught me.He doesn't deliver one speech and just hug tight I.6.I touch the knife of thunder, that ever once wielded for me of knife, I very dizzy blood, can that day I have no, I afraid I swoon the bottom went to and then can't saw him any further.When my love to the thunder is more and more strong he is in the position of underworld also make rapid progress.One day in the evening my past of time, discover that he is changing a lock.He is naked last body, lower the head a work, I sit on the Chong to annoy sofa up looking at him.Change well after, he passes a key to me.The key gives you, I am just across the street, you can see of, having no the matter doesn't come over to seek me.Does that occupy?I ask thunder.Occupying cans not seek me, either!The thunder ruthlessly says.I feel good injustice like injustice.But I what don't also say, I knew his pressure is all very big, have the danger to die at any time.And, the atmosphere in nowadays less and less enemy opponent, pure have never seen for a long time as well.Day in and day out, the thunder seems to don't know this, I the window way here looking at him every day, in the utility room and the small bludger of each color makes contact with and also has to several times all beat, but he seems to be always to hurt, he the posture of boxing was very handsome, the bore is also martial emollient, but sometimes suffers from some slight wounds.Those harm, the good elephant engraves similar in my mind, I is unique can make, just knead tight the fist sob.Until that day, I saw an act that I can not imagine.A girl walked into the utility room of thunder, she wore huge sunglasses, the cloth skirt of coffee color, set off plump but slender shape.She not the elephant come to seek thunder in normal times of those are too small younger sister, have already grown different qualities on her body.She said sentence words with thunder, the thunder shook head.She seems to is really to cut up rough, is becoming angry.Immediately after, she suddenly pours in his bosom and kisses the double of thunder lips, the nail of hands seems the meat he/she to choke thunder in.The thunder incredibly didn't push away her, and, he spares to come to draw together curtain.My at present, immediately become one dark.I feebly squat down to sit on the ground, big big ground pant.Why, thunder why so to me.Does he know that I see him in the home?Why trample so my self-respect, be my noodles is as warm and affectionate as another women?I really cannot helped but and took out a cellular phone to call him on him cellphone.Occupy?He asks me unexpectedly and very mildly.I just say:I miss you!That was free!You hurriedly go home and listen toWords, I will don't call you hereafter, you also must and since departure my house or utility room.Then spread the voice of Du Du in heapdhone.I the handle knob machine is malicious to hit toward the wall, see it becoming powder of body ground bone, elephant my heart.Is this the man whom I love?For the sake of him, I cheated father so many;Bore so many scares, he unexpectedly didn't understand to release and told me who that woman is at least.I whether the not essential in his nearby a lot of girls of a , the elephant is nearby a breeze to take me to him, then again the elephant breeze Be similar to is seamless in the past.Originally, his essence is really a rascal, my change not he.Can I, can I again how ability so pleased?Cried for a long time, don't know as well is at the mid-night what time.I make a firm decision, I must go to his utility room to see.The night view destroyed me very small figure, my light hand light feet ground the utility room that walk to him before, the inside is very quiet.I suddenly despise I to get up:Chen Jun Wei, what are you dry?Is to not is to have no this man, did you cannot live?He already interference your life your thinking your the whole of everything.He probably embraces now that girl is sleeping soundly, you are to come to catch*of?Come to!What person are you him?What does he allow you again to promise?A read like Si, my hand and foot has been ice-cold.Forget it.Forget it.Turn desire to walk at me, the down stairs suddenly spreads an urgent step voice and takes murderous look, I bend over to look below, underneath metal of cold light have already reflected to come up, I forbid not to live to frighten shout loudly.The door opened a while, I saw the thunder take knife to stand in front of the door, two eyes expose fierce have never seen him only so.He ties up hand and knife with the cloth and hurtle to come downstairs to, I hear an underneath bellowing of a burst of.When I hear step with fight a voice to gradually transfer upstairs I know that the affair isn't good.I lower the head to keep on seeing, the head of thunder is bleeding, also have left breast drive set aside an a son, the arm as well got knife, but he still keeps flicking knife, those splashing with blood of mens who don't know facial expression open I hand a stairs not to make I fall flop to go, I very dizzy blood, can I have no that day, I fear my swoon under go to can't see him any further.I don't know a person how can deal with so many people, afterwards the voice of whistle rang, they gradually leave and leave all over is the thunder of wound.I the thunder handed into he for a long time didn't enter of house.He ruthlessly pushed away me.Is sorry!I feel to all blame me, he can escape of, is all that I ain't good.I insist washing wound for thunder, the thunder gets angry of looking at me.Why don't listen to my words?I let you go home of, do you run to come over many dangers like this?I want to see you and let down.I am crying.See me?You will harm to kill two of us!His euphonic still very scathing.My Huo must stand to start and say:You say of two of us, mean you and the girl who wears coffee color skirt?Are you unexpectedly a to all don't understand to release?I am your girl friend, you respect to order me most at least not very good?If not is see you at warm and affectionate, my root can't go to there!I feel he is hesitating, I think that the thunder will hug tight I, embrace me, say sorry.But he peeps out a cruelty face.That trapped a monster similar facial expression and dusted back me several steps.You know me on the first day, I is what kind of person don't you know?Who want you to fall in love with a rascal!Now that you can not stand, you can roll out this door now I if encounter electric shock, Leng quite a few second imitate a Buddha to just understand, the thunder said to me what, did what.Is enough!I weep aloud, all of my self - respects had no.I am getting more understand.I throw his key on his face and dash away to come downstairs.The mendicant can not love a princess.Chen Jun Wei can not love rascal.I left thunder.7.When the tea and drinks lowers the head to pour coffee, my chest card slips in the ground and side have a hand before me stretch in the past, pick up, passed to me.It is that one is clear.My droop wore an eyelid to say a voice thanks.Three words of Chen Jun Wei on the chest card have been a bit misty, photograph is also, the my eyebrow eye of the that time very clear and distinct appearance, big four shine on while graduating of, become so decadent for two years today.I haven't seen thunder for three months, buy new hand machine and new number and distress head quarters to slowly fade.I say to Halen, the her words is absolutely the truths, I would insist because of growing crazy with thunder together.She didn't smile, also have no satisfied, just sigh, say sometimes I hope I also elephant you so deliver to go crazy at a time.The time on weekend, I receive a package and open a to see, is what thunder sends come, in has me to send his silver quality lighter and a string of key.There is also a letter.All affairs contain its reason.Believe I love you, though saying like this now is unfair to you.Probably you will know this all reason in a little while.Don't seek me, my communication method and abodes all changed new of, you also can not find me.After affair ends I will seek you, if you would like to invite to believe my one more and invite etc. I three months, I will take ring to propose to you.Three months.After three months, whether he can escape from that turn son is cleanly a person, elephant ordinary people similar work, living?He owes me a reason, an explanation, commitment, an engagement to marry.Is all right, thunder, you once hurt me, but I would like to wait you for three more months.Eight you once said of, you will know of tell me all reason, I have been aming waiting and passed by for four months, the thunder was like the human life to evaporate similar have no news.I used a month to slowly wait for, slowly despair, seem to be just to slowly wait for dying.He finally still kept fool me.I am quickly emaciated, the elephant loses the flower of humidity similar wither away.Father already more than a months didn't go home, must have big legal case.Is whole*Halen look after me, for the elephant, look after one to get sick the puppy of quick dead.I often before thinking and the thunder is together the whole whether is an illusion, or, I the older generation son owed him a lot of, so he wants chase me to harm injured all over the bodily, return this debt.Halen says you don't believe these boring things, must be what he fools you.His root is a rascal, you for him put across so, unworthy.Is true?..Father makes a phone call and says to make me send to some clotheses for him to get to Jing school, he wants to close to take Xun.Halen says to go with me together and affirms a lot of handsome boys there, literally pick a , also stronger than thunder, forgot him.We arrived at Jing school.Across the safety barrier of training the field, I see father being taking them to train.The Jing school is a good place, each police is all so excellent, and especially they natural and unrestrainedly fight.When a group of police teed off a set of boxing method, I thought of what.Thunder!I why always all have never thought, what thunder leads is what kind of life, why have never thought, he probably not is disappear.My brain one blank.After father ends to train walk to me, I a Zuan lived his hand.Father more than a months come of nervous work,Oneself is a kind of omen.I ask him to have recently what big legal case or dead person of type of.Father puzzled, but he still told me a recent drug a smuggle group to be lifted.Does someone die.I anxiously ask father.Because news source can*, and our cloth controled for a long time, there is no police's dead and injured.What I ask is the other party!I loudly roar to father and have already approached madness.Father looking at me with the strange taste:The other party died a lot, the another an acted from inside the police are in the process of making track for to seize in, sacrifice.Know perfectly well a way to breach discipline,oakley aviator sunglasses father or saw to me this time activity both parties die or injure the personnel's record.At crime suspect that, I see pure name and photograph, see some usually come in and go out thunder utility room of acquaint with of face.I still saw, the girl who wears coffee color skirt.But have been turning over till the last one page, didn't see thunder.He didn't die, didn't he die?That where did he go?Who come to tell me the answer???Suddenly, I drive a kind of viewpoint sting in, I realize, probably, this is the real answer.I slowly turned over to open, we Jing duty the personnel die or injure of roll.Just opened page 1, I know that my guess is true.The roll page 1 is that sacrifice to act from inside police, the thunder glitter of photograph of smile to me.That how sunlight and easy of smiling face!I have never seen him thus of once smiled me to affect a corner of mouth to seem to think that the energies that cry, but connect to cry all had no, father embraced the body that I fall flop, my world once again the one is dark.8.All affairs contain its reason.Believe I love you.Please wait me for three months, I will take a ring to come to propose to you..I arrive


article source:www.yoursunglass.com15 old soldiers by turn on duty wake the plant person's war ally up

Man flavor week black duck Xinjiang check a Ying Su seed

没有评论:

发表评论