2012年7月6日星期五

Don't for loved to throw oneself away

Don't throw for the love away his/her own angel flies from heaven to the human life, she is getting more tired.Sit a piece of big rock the top takes a rest, the pleasant breeze lightly dances her white of yarn skirt, raise pure feather of her wing, move with the breeze of the appearance is beautiful pole.A boy at the right moment the side pass by from the rock, he drive angel of clean and pure deeply draw on with beautiful looks.Hence he arrives at the angel's in front to devoutly say:!My goodness!Are you an angel?You are too beautiful, I cannot help but falling in love with you.The angel saw one eye boy, smile's saying:Appreciate your love to me,polarized sunglasses but very sorry, the angel can not be in love.The boy listenned to very upset, he the deathless nature say:So let my whole life one a life time accompany you!Finish saying the boy kneels in the angel's foot, keeps in mind the heart of a love and whole day looking at an angel.Day after day, the angel is persisted by the boy of the heart moved, she feels the time that the love comes too happy, happy of make her unbearable to sigh.So the angel say to the boy:If I fell in love with you, can you promise to don't hurt me during a lifetime?If you hurt me, my meeting become ice vulture of.The boy listenned to very sad concussion's saying:I love so you and how can hurt you, you is querying my love to you?The angel smiled, she smiled very happily very happy.She flies to God's in front, begs God to take back her wing and lets her does an ordinary woman.Although God doesn't give up very much,God still kept satisfying angel's request.The angel who loses wing became an ordinary woman to walk into the boy's world.But make on that day the time of finding out the boy, the boy gets married, there is a beautiful wife.The angel is very sad very suffered, she cries to ask a boy why?Boy but blame her first to say:You are a don't utter to that?Know don't know I, does the full world seek you to can not find?The angel had to explain:I beg God to accept to go to my wing.The boy sneers at a way:Aren't you an angel?Why want to throw away wing, know your drawing on most my is your wing, there is no wing now, what do I still love you?Listenned to the boy's words, the angel cried, the very sad despair for crying, she thinks originally the love isn't only sweet still bitter and astringent.Her tears more flow more many, the heart is colder and colder, the tears of run off gradually became the ice freezes her at in, became an ice vulture.A small bird falls on her head to surprisingly say:My goodness!How didn't°yet till winter there is ice vulture?Is very cold!If the nobody answers small bird, small bird at angel head top slightly the Zhuo Mao Mao Mao the angel be been awake by the small bird Zhuo, her sorrow's saying:Small bird!Don't Zhuo, let me so quiet dying!The Zhuo that the small bird still continues, side Zhuo the side say:Live of why thoroughly want to die?My heart is loved to harm very heavy very heavy, as long as I am on the hoof every breath all will painful Che heart.Small bird still just Zhuo, side Zhuo the side say:This is a simpleton, for the sake of the love for canning not get worth?The angel has no message of reply for a long time for a long time, the long small birds all soon flew to walk, because the angel's body ascend much too cold, all over emit an air conditioner.The angel talked at this time, she said:The small bird can beg you a matter?The small bird jumped to jump feet to say:Can, say quickly!I am quickly been getting more frozen stiff by you.The angel by hand held own heart, say to the small bird:Can make me bringing my boy of love this heart?I want to make him feel,tisa supreme hats my heart is loving him.The small bird impatiently says:Is all right!Is all right!Finish saying the heart that the small bird Diao wears an angel flew to walk.Lost the angel of heart, the place facing breeze to looking at small bird to fly to walk mumblingly said:Ah!Small bird!Remembering never be like me, for the sake of the love of the blindness, threw wing away to throw himself/herself away.Finish saying she started melting and became water, this stand water was very quick and then evaporated at in the air, disappear without a trace.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comCanada research calls that the grape wine can prevent°from a tooth the disease for week

The business enterprise is made into safe preservation risk Gao with 6 kinds of additives

没有评论:

发表评论