2012年7月3日星期二

Recognize own pure bottom line

Recognize own pure bottom line to be my time in Bali, Indonesia, once strolled stand, had a liking for a wood carving.How much ?I ask.20,000 rupees 8,000!I say.Good heavens! Peddler by hand before clapping sum, do an appearance that wants to faint, then looking at me, 15,000 I have no facial expression.Good heavens!He beat 1 to turn at first,cheap oakley sunglasses sale and then changed direction the stand of flank and towarded that stand to raise the wood carving in the hand to shout, he 8,000!Good heavens!Towarding me again is getting more lowest, I sell you 10,003, knot good luck, you tomorrow take a friend, not very good?I smile Song to shrug shoulders and turned round to walk, because I am in pocket only 9,000, even if I arrive 9,000, be apart from 10,003, still differ too far.I just walk out 45, he loudly shouts in the behind:10,002, 10,002!I continue to walk and walk to see thing in the another stand, he is still beckoning with the hand:You come!You come!Are we friends, right?I calculate you 10,000, the half sells half to send!I continued to walk and came out the place that that peddler comes together.Suddenly a kid runs and pulls me, I curiously follow him, is that peddler to send come of, chase my pullout, that store.Good!Good!I want to take a rest, 8,000!Now, I see the wood carving that the table ascend to put each time, think of that peddler.Do I often think why I can so buy cheap?Because I insisted my own bottom line.Do I also think why he will sell?Thought of this, I wasn't how satisfied again, because of 8,000 rupees, definitely also at his bottom line on,hello kitty Fitted Hat make not like 7,000 he also sold.Double to of communication, sometimes be like to haggle.You aren't likely to let all of him succeed, he also isn't likely to completely concede to you.The both side definitely and first and in mind has a lowest bottom line and communicates on this bottoms line again.Also only like this after again and again negotiating, both parties all have concession and also all have the circumstance to cut to get under, so as to be called the communication that the pair wins.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comBOY'S DYING AT THE HOSPITAL TO LEAD TO CURE TO SUFFER FROM DISPUTE SEVEN NURSES IS KEPT UNDER HOUSE ARREST EMERGENCY ROOM

The United States research discovers that five types of habits can strengthen husband and wife happy feeling

没有评论:

发表评论