2012年7月20日星期五

The fisherman's captivation

A person who fishes caught a sea turtle in the nautical mile.He sees if the jewelry ground embraced to go home.However, the sea turtle doesn't eat not and drink also motionless and just keep sheding tears.Why do you cry?You know that I am to how love you!The fisherman says.But my heart is in the ocean, there is my house there, there is my kid,cheap aviator sunglasses there is also my happiness.You put me to return to!The sea turtle says.However the fisherman unwilling to let go to leave, because he loves it.Led for a long time and for a long time, looking at a beloved sea turtle gradually distressed, the fisherman's heart is getting colder, he decides to put it to return to ocean.You this sea turtle that is cold, I almost handed over to one of my hearts all you, however but can not get you the love of the one silk ten cents,oakley sunglasses wholesale now, I help you, you leave.The sea turtle slowly climbed to walk.The fisherman cried.A year later, a day, the fisherman is taking a nap, suddenly listen to knock on door a voice, he opens the door on seeing, is the sea turtle that a year ago released.Do you come back to do what?Come to see you.You have already got your happiness and why the need for come to see me again?The fisherman asks.My happiness is that you give.I am unforgettable you.The sea turtle says.Is alas!You go!As long as you ability happy go,POLO hats hereafter again need not see me!The fisherman sadly says.The sea turtle unwilling to partly walked.However, after a month, it came again.Did you come again?Come again.Why?I am unforgettable you.Is alas!Is this the son what happened?When I attempt to occupy you forever, but the slightest can not move you;When I gave you up, but owned you.The fisherman says.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comMatch Fatty The Company Laying A Coffin In A Memorial Hall An Instrument Be Squatted Down Some Hospital By The Pu To Contend For Corpse To Protect A Work Report Letter To Earn 1000 Dollars

Marine Products Company The Pu Chemistry Medicine Steep The Shelled Shrimp A Catty Of Shrimp Chan Half Catty Ice

没有评论:

发表评论