2012年7月8日星期日

Finally wait until you to come to say love I

Finally wait until you come to say love I I looking at a line of person of style of travelling color in the moment once walked from me, those you, stays a figure to me, I am in the flounder, I am sparing no effort to hold firmly, you that want to elapse of, is not likely to request to stay of, I am disappointed.This world is too completely naked, also as usual can let I the Tang chest face, but I not, I am using my own impractical viewpoint benumbed I, I hope that I doesn't wake up, otherwise, that will how of fearfulness.[ One ] I think, I was really old.Stand before mirror, looking at oneself, whole body of not perfect, on the hand, on the elbow, on the neck, until the feet are naked, harm Ba clear it is thus clear that.Give oneself a smile, the canthus crease is convex to appear, the eye bag is very deep, eyes black elephant national treasure panda, don't know to is the cause of informer, still other?Is the segment text boat again to don't come back for a night, don't know that where he went to lead a happy-go-lucky life?Is a full houses of are all smokes flavor, wine flavor, the smoke of finger tip, still just combustion, the smoke turn unanimously presents the buoyant posture.The light is continuously and continuously again getting worse, only have firework, suddenly suddenly puts out clearly, also has me the voice for pouring Tan in the ground breath, break.His cellular phone finally connected.Feed, feed...The inside hasn't been responding to.Pa, I the handle knob machine fall off corner of wall and be divided into two halfs.[ 2 ]s draw back a curtain, the inside Shu ground in house is bright to get up, I unexpectedly lay on the floor for a night last night, ignorant slept to pass by.There is a putrefied smell in the house, make me nauseating, be still because drinking is much the wine want to vomit, the sunlight stabs unfamiliar painfully.I suddenly feel hungry that getting is panic.I forgot rice is what the flavor is still a white however at of time, suddenly want to do breakfast, give oneself, give segment text boat, think necessarily he will very surprise.Hair disorderly Peng Peng of, don't want to wash face, don't want to gargle, don't think anything, wants to thoroughly do breakfast, I fear one another affair of doing, and I had no that mood.Open a refrigerator door,polarized sunglasses the inside only has 100 Weis, Harbin.I forgot is have how long don't buy vegetables at the supermarket, very not easy see two of egg, was dressed in slippers to buy tube noodles at the down stairs grocery store, walk into a kitchen, a bad smell nose since then, dust all have 3 Chinese feet Be getting thicker, the egg carelessly smashes a , led to expect, putrefied.Segment text boat the that time waited back.He brought back a women again, isn't last time this time that, none of women whom he brings back each time is same, I know, and those women can't come to second time.Looking at he brings back of the woman, discover, all have a little bit common one, that be with white however of the eye is so mutually an elephant.Ha ha...I smiled to smile.BE ironically smile.Segment text boat, I sneer at you and clearly love a so engraving of the white however love bone, but also repeatedly say to hate her, you hate her, can you love her more.The segment that I looking at that woman to hand to get drunk text boat, I use the look in the eyes of despise from the Miao of her body lead, because I know, she just accompanies him to sleep a woman for one night, but I.Be keep company with him life woman.That woman is dressed in high-heeled shoes, Ta Ta.Of walk.I looking at to lie on the bedside of segment text boat, eyebrows tightly lock, stretch out a hand, touch his face, segment text boat, have how long you have no comfortable heart of have the joyful ever smiled?There is an impulse suddenly, I lower the head, Fu body, kiss his lips, run out the energy of whole body.He pushed away me and gave me the slap.In fact, I know, he comes to, so just disregard of keep on kissing.Are you getting more crazy?He says to me.Segment text boat, you go to bed with different woman every day, why can those not have me in woman?He gave me the slap again.Making is mean.Ha ha...I smiled to smile and looking at him to smile and looking at his ran off tears, I say, yes.Segment text boat, I am to make mean.Being mean to get be able to.So would at your nearby foolish seven years, also not give up to leave.He says rolling.The segment text boat says to me and rolls.He wants my elephant white however similar roll, roll more farly more good.Can segment text boat, I ain't a white however, I can't roll, can't leave you, because I compare white however want to love you.[ 3 ]s saw segment text boat, is a white however led long my hand, lived into his house for the first time, he since the second floors stood down, the figure was so of Gao Da Dun.He smiles to knead my face and call my , he says, like jade, like jade, as beautiful as flowers and pure as jade.I looking at him to smile and smile true United States, the elephant flower is similar.Then, he starts to lead long white however of hand, again have never released.Yes, those is the segment of seven year agos text boat, very rich, I and white however live into his house, be have wife and young lady.I see segment's text boat the white however hold in the center of palm, such as Jean treasure.Love a house.Segment text boat to I also very good, he will a time per time call my , like jade, like jade.+*Is very good to listen.Is regrettable white however love, isn't his person, but his money.So in a year, the segment text boat loses all.His wife, kid, house, ticket, very poor.Yes, white however is a third party, the segment text boat contains wife, because white however, his rocket divorces, even the oneself kid didn't also want and was imaginable, he has what love white however.Can, segment text boat, white however unworthy you love, what she loved is another man, that man is a heavy smoker, alcoholic, confirmed gambler, white however still love, very love very love, that man promises to say, as long as white however have a way to repay fully a wager debt for him, he takes her to go far away.So, she believed, she shone on to do, but segment text boat, you are that unlucky ghost, while I am the kid whom that nobody wants.White however have never taken me to walk.I don't hate her, on the contrary, I want to thank her and thank her to make me stay in the later day at the segment text boat nearby, thanked her to give me the opportunity.Does he say that you follow my stem?At present my have nothing at all, also follow my stem?I looking at him to smile, don't talk.Segment text boat, ignore you are very rich, still a miserable wretch, I want to follow you, this lifetime, I with settle you.He has never jilted to open me, I know he can't of, he cant not bear to heart, even if I am a stranger also can't, besides, I ain't a stranger, I is with white however unique have connection of person.He leaves me at nearby, also for thinking of white however.With as for afterwards, my Fu says in his ear, segment text boat, in fact you don't hate her at all, if you hated her, you would hate ground to throw down me in those early years, can you have no.[ 4 ]s I bring the different man to the place that we live, but choose each time you at of time, I and they kiss and revel at your in front, the Xi smiles, then, the complementary angle Pie is to you.Segment text boat, have you ever actually once cared me?Isn't the love of the natural affection, but the men and women's love.Afterwards of very long a period of time, segment text boat again have never taken a woman, I think his overhanging cliff Lei horse, I think that I stimulated him, originally just rejoice too soon, on the contrary have larger sorrow to make me indecisive.Yes, not intentional, I saw his medical history, cancer later period, patient, segment text boat, three words, Hao however refreshing.All of my self - wills and persistence invade however solve in this a moment¦6 Zhuas make Jia the Huang Zha Ta Kui industry Na  Gua heart also knock to rush the ぃ Wen Chun Wo Gua Li Pi Gui Gong Jiu B Huang Mao chlorine ァ !!N B プ≡Hai K luckily female phoenix cloth Lai you wait and intimidate the K of the Jiao disease of slow Xi of Lan Fan Huan sparse N Yi Jian Long the Zhua make Jia Huang Zha also Ta Kui Huang Zha Ta the Kui N cure Cao Lu and strive for ё Pan  Zhao Mo Xing Xiang Cong Huan Ta the  change Song Zhuo Yuan the  shake proper load of Zhua of N and make Jia the back Kang and pry B of Kui miserably  Lao Yu Wei Ao Jin the N suppress  Kui ┲⒅ Wen tired  Ping  Huai Mao room the ┓ choose N Ye Gui Qu Mi Tun phlegm the Nai rush Pi Gua trillion Que the Bi is bad that H Xiang Ban also emperor Qie Gou  the Lu shout Si the blue Xiu Zhua make Jia  Qian the  rush Pen Su Ju Wei N also Hui Jian City Mang  Qing Ta the  dye tired Rao ㄏ the  shout tired always the Ci flick Xing  a dark is a  Xun Gua good luck milk Zhe Yuan book Bo Quan  the Shuang hope Yao the Yi meal  Di  ?Harm  Jing the Kui visit the industry of Yao past the S slicing the milk Xie Gu Chu unload to ask to rush Lie Yi to flick to thank the Yu  Yao liquid hurl Zhua to make Zhang to collect to shake the N plays Chun to say that Jin to forgive 3 Shang s to say that the Chen  Lu  steals to leap Mao Mo by Mi Luan Jin the ash lie C Su Chi is strong the Π is still. Yi valley Hui Mao bad Mu next two N the Yi flick Xing Yun the sword visit a cluster of Pian Yin  industry acre the Zhua make Jia Chen  the Lu trip suffer from  Jiao liquid Xi Mao chair Yao  Tang Yao the  blow Jiao Yi argon Huang Nao star private  Fu bean ⅲ slow Qing Mao  5 cover a Yi rice Pang Huo Che Yao Song that  side Ye  Pi 6 Zhuas make Jia プ≡shout an umbrella K the  herd into  the bud blow stir think Ke G You the Mu blow a mold lesson also Huan this  difficult Di N Yi evil Pei ǖ Mo O Rong ≡box new Se gram  second Huang cherry  the Feng is worth that the cover of  Kuang go  slow Xi  Lie industry gum Qing astute Zhun Jiu evening meal Wo  Gui Mao Jian Lu the Kuang cover Xie act ò Cou  liquid hurl the Zhua make Mao Pao Mo Q Zhang Xie Ban Qiao  ash lie  the knock pound Fu¦6 Zhuas make Jia Qian mold the Yi owe Fu  Yi Qian border Qiao  vulgar around shout Nuo Shuo Fu  the emperor pry  Nuo in a sudden emperor silently Bei  wild Nuo Song silently Ke K the  point  Sung B words Tuo tired B Ya the new era fitted hats suffer from Qian riddle the Xiu pry  the Xu reply stomach  industry Mo the Tuo hold forgive N the iridium gather together Dong  difficult Jia Hui loyalty joys Li is a load of Zhua makes Jia E Xiu Qie E clever Sao Lang Ke Qu salt Yao Yi Li Mao Bei  Dang  Jia Kui Kang Qian Chai Huang salt the Yi forgive#?The ] segment text boat didn't go to hospitalized, cancer later period.After segment text boat walks, I am bad to vomit badly, I think, I want to die quickly, text boat, I am just slow you one step.Go to check in the hospital, doctor says, I was pregnant.Ha ha...I smile of thus pale have no dint.The flavor that tastes oneself's tears, I resemble Huang battle cry, my all these exactly for the sake of what?Several days after, I turn over to see his keepsake and see the envelope in a yellow in an old drawer, my thinking is giving is white however, can see three words, the Yan is like jade.My name.The word of full paper I didn't see into a word, only a words got into my in the mind.Is like jade, after one year after, I have already canned not distinguish, I actually can not let go white however, still fall in love with you, can you is white however of kid, I how can?Dear segment text boat, I am finally tears cover the face.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comHongKong-Macau suffer the milk powder Huang board of trade in Macau have already limited to rush to buy a milk powder

Ao the excellent part of import milk powder is unqualified to encounter return of goods

没有评论:

发表评论