2012年7月9日星期一

Decade invite-recollection article

Decade invite-recollection article the city walk to the classroom doorway saw and really greatly trod to be like colourful gentleman in front to walk at the colourful gentleman reading colourful younger sister Jun at read?Leave us to drink thing together east they at wait us!I don't go!Your car is also inconvenient!So you go to like can't!Is my car how can inconvenient this is just afraid that you aren't willing to sit.Ha ha elder brother Jing's really playing trick me is afraid that my sitting your car tail somebody else will misunderstand to put.Misunderstand what!Does the classmate go out the car that can not sit me of having fun?Is also is also however elder brother Jing really wants to know you and Shu wise matter can you say to let me listen to?If this ah elder brother Jing is inconvenient to say even if I don't force you as well!Also nothing important you want to know that I tell you good!But you can not say to the other people!Really?I can't definitely promise with Is that somebody else say!That good you arrive building to take over with me!The persons are much inconvenient to say here too many.The sum is good of we leave!Two portrait building the crest walk now to say!Elder brother Jing Xi Xi in fact I and the Shu is wise is know in the age of high school of I remembered at that time the Shu was wise similar to you is also turned schools to living!Originally the Shu is wise is also turn schools to living!That how afterwards I saw Shu wise at that time drive his beauty with his gentleness generous have already lived for attraction!I was thinking that this breaks a school to also turn to at that time, the so good-looking beauty wased really remarkable!So elder brother Jing fell in love with like this Shu is wise?Be regarded as may this be the somebody else says of fall in love at first sight!But at that time the Shu is wise don't intend with the meaning that I make friend why!Is it very bad to is difficult to arrive at that time elder brother Jing?Also not BE!Because of being like our this kind of person who can't like but the day grows Shu wise also understand my to behave to also become to say to have something to smile with me already behind!So we together of time also grew in the other people's eyes us to be like lovers!But fact we be not they think of that kind of relate to!That elder brother Jing how and Shu wise relation for becoming lovers of!This I remember a wise birthday of that Shu, I will ascend to vindicate with him in his birthday!Was the Shu wise to promise?Yes end he finally promised my request I am really happy at that time and the Shu is together wise of Yue son can be treated as my most happy Yue son this lifetime!Afterwards we all graduated and arrived at now again this senior high school.How afterwards say quickly!The somebody else really wants to know!Ha ha!The Yan says of right you are really one small 38 ha ha!It is what you promise and say by yourself to hum.Quickly say to say quickly!Read afterwards senior high school because the road is far so I all bought a car with easts,oakley sunglasses sale I take Shu every day wise come to school and release from school but we like most be come to the together lookinging at the blue sky white cloud can and oneself love most of person every day the ability is together!We all feel have already didn't thing ability peter up current Yue son afterwards I and the easts all fancy to race car!But the Shu is wise how don't like that I race car because of this we finally fought us together for two years we have never fought!Did you scold him?Or what?We broke up because of the problem for racing car once!But we are two who can not let go who very quick we again matched!I also promise Shu wise from now on be not racing car, but I so promise a wise matter of Shu I finally still don't attain until harming to die the Shu is wise!Because I didn't carry out my truly promise but harm to die Shu wise!Say to say the city flows descend the tears facial expression Be painful to calculate elder brother Jing, you aren't saying!I am afraid that you are sad to have no a matter to all anyway said and then finish saying it!Encourage you hereafter still need to ask!I clearly remember that that am a challenge that is taken by the east to me!That challenge up writes of ten number south door a fight the person whom you want to vanquish most !Finally I didn't realize that person!I make me no longer be racing car!Led two week everythings afterwards peace all but that person arrived at our school that morning.What does he come to do?Can't come to send challenge again of!Not yes!That person walks to my prepare to ruin my car before the car, the east lefted for to block that person right away!But that person the slightest has never intended the meaning he/she wants to come to a stop he pushed away the east continue to take stick Hao to beat my car!How afterwards!Does the car occupy?Finally I walked pass by!That person points at me to say chicken heart, you finally dare to come out!You because a women don't dare to race car to wait I to give° this car to dismantle, at buy set ladys' wear the car return you like, you basically don't match to drive this kind of car to go home to embrace a wife to go!You discard!Is afraid that woman's fearing don't even dare cars to open!You are really a discard elder brother Jing that how did you say?I say that the in this world has never feared chemisette with him at that time the man only respect a chemisette man, while he still keeps being like bedlamite!The saying me is a discard because of afraid woman so don't dare to compete with him I got angry to promise him very much the day after tomorrow evening at that time at south the door make a final bid!The Shu is wise to is very quick and then know this matter!But he his backing me uping to still promise that night this time him will go!He why is going to that night if he doesn't go can't occupy why the city flow in a pair eyes under tears elder brother Jing don't want to be sad to settle a dispute feeling all past!The city immediately after says that I clearly remember that there is light rain late because of the problem of the weather the whole roads all drive very thick smoke to wrap up me to still have wise Shu heel Xiao Yan with east four people arrive at south together door I get off behind that person very overbearingly say chicken heart with me, do I still think that you don't dare to come?That elder brother Jing at that time how answered?I have never cared him to say at that time what just a wished to vanquish him I said with him you how want to compare a wager how much?Make me surprised surprisingly is although he say that everybody has to have a casually companion wager!Because we only have that my companion of four people the Shu is only wise but there is light rain that night plus heavy mist this kind of weather don't want to say two people.Drive in danger even if is a person who all don't dare to open car up 100 speed per hours so east that late makes every effort to against me to get on the car much less after death still need to take Shu wise, I still wanted and give up at that time but the Shu was wise to say him with me not afraid want ~only this was the last field to compete me to accompany you to once walk!So did elder brother Jing decide to compete with Shu wise one?Didn't I saw road noodles at that time, that road basically not agreed with to match a request to my car wheel so my in the mind intended to give up to admit defeat east and Xiao Yan made us don't want a ratio!Until that person walks to come over him to have already noticed I intend to withdraw the mind of giving up the game so he arrives at my in front to say chicken heart now fear to return come of regret while urgently don't waiting until a car to spread person Wu a day after the fair!I cut up rough to point at very much at that time he loudly of shouted the way to me to him carefree ascended your mouth who said that we didn't dare to compare!Sum originally elder brother Jing because just compete with him so?Right because of at that time my viewpoint was that the person is on the hoof also because one breath somebody else's all forcing to us be not likely to be pretending not to know in the door!I ask Shu wise are you afraid?The Shu is wise to smile to say to only have you to me at nearby I what all not afraid because I believe youBut you have to promise me this are the last time H'm I promise your Shu wise!No matter this time victory or defeat how can't have next time that person to shout a way to have in the time what matter wait next year do obeisance mountain at say!Arrive the point of departure to the car!Took place in that game what matter why the Shu is wise will die but you again body negative severely wounded!The city is from the side pocket in took out a cigarette to light a fire left hand crest wear head appearance seem had spirit have no dint similar of immediately after say next started a nothing important matter taking place this is that the Shu was wise to sit at behind tightly embraced me I imitated a Buddha at that time what can not see out of hearing in the moment only runway and car soon the voice still had felt that the Shu was wise and I of heart palpitates that person outstripped me after a red-light street corner!My car has soon has already arrived 90 speed per hours at that time, I understood my car as long as beyond all doubtly turn over a car while accelerating to be a car to soon go to 101 speed per hours I didn't know how to go to and choose 1 as well at that time is sit at after death of the favourite another is a face the position is already!My disordering car reel very much uncertain at that time Shu be wise to hold close me to say that I have already got ready with me!Stop worrying a son city, I can't become your burden, I want the son city that see be not so up.Is blunt!Don't make the somebody else despise us.I believe that the son city is your words to definitely win!What is that that your choice of elder brother Jing ?I picked up after choosing the Shu the wise words stopped car down to turn head close for a while the Shu is wise the cloth binds own hand with accelerator at together!Because I know that the only way that can win that person is the speed that can not make I fear a car.Let people not afraid car and car Be terrifying to is just organic to meet for great battle to win like this because the opponent is really strong I am beating at a time car fire in a file is have already added the accelerator to biggest be I release a clutch urgent of pair of file connect trample the tallest file the car that up is full of wrath, the car head fly a beginning right away of the speed per hour have already gone to 80 at not to a minute the speed per hour have already come to a 100 very quick of I see that the person's car tail lamp at that time my brain wide awoke a heart palpitates very much also not quick I calmed down to understand this very much is the time for making a final bid I what didn't think just at the time added the accelerator to biggest I felt already outstrip 101 speed per hour but car still settled seem road noodles within rain root stroke not car wheel at that time I see quick arrive terminal point but that the person leave me of distance this has a car!Yell in my mouth, the car soon has already outrun 160 speed per hours of speed per hour form at this time, I rob a car to also outstrip that person to be like terminal point to open at the same time!I won a game but I lost Shu wise why!You not is have already arrived terminal point?Why will lose Shu wise?City after touching own chest for a while immediately after say when I return to terminal point to think everythings all ended but not the rightness the nightmare just start me getting to terminal point intend to put on brakes to stop a car soon my brakes in the front and back of the car all seemed to be suddenly bad my Cha don't live a car plus the car is soon really too quick I after knocking down a lot of railings bumped to stop me in a bottom that greatly live son and the Shu after being wise is all knocked down press for car at that time I feel that I is very cold had no consciousness all over, I turned head come over see Shu wise I see a wise superficial nothing important matter of Shu,new era hats I let go of heart to lead several seconds after slowly the Shu is after death wise the run off a lot of bloods but exhalation blood in the mouth Mo at that time I ran out whole body's last energy to push away a car slowly climbed to Shu to wisely and nearby embrace Shu wise at that time I saw Shu wise smile with I said(my son city I finally accompanied you to hurtle together to terminal point you have to promise I from now on not at raced car to want not I will beat yours!)At that time I saw wise very sleepy appearance of Shu but I understood if the Shu was probably wise to close an eye hereafter me can't see him!I cry and yell right away(I hereafter can't race car you don't want and sleep the Shu is wise I promise you hereafter can't at race car you don't want and sleep the Shu is wise I still have a lot of places don't go together with you of you can not sleep to sleep the Shu is wise to leave me why the Shu is wise you don't want and leave meBlare)Let down the what I asked of elder brother Jing Be too many to make you be getting sader.Have no matters all so long in the past!That elder brother Jing afterwards you is how the cook come over!When I wake up is already 15 days of after the event!I was collapsed and fainted at the hospital for long 15 days I wake up to think that day that I am dead I seek Shu everywhere wise appear in public and then ask to have to see Shu wise!Until stairs see east I just know the Shu originally is wise to have been already buried by ten days!I by that time connect his the last eyes don't see!At the east walk after I once tried a suicide however finally still keep being saved a time!Can't under can face what unique leave is that car after my hospital discharge!However that car wasn't a past either because of competing that car at that originally now is can't fix good of however at east of the dead tie up lousy dozen under finally have a factory house to fix like this car but he now most quickly also just run 100 speed per hours!So it already not at is a myth now everyone call he pot cow afterwards I return to a school by himself/herself every day will quietly sit be this time thinking of before and the Shu is together wise of the day story was so.Ha ha very happy can hear your story elder brother Jing!Ha later you didn't want to call my elder brother Jing to listen to have suffered D!Sum that calls you what!


article source:www.yoursunglass.comStill sell to add fructose problem honey inside several supermarkets in Tienjin

Don't vomit not and quickly:Who made to catch a cold economy

没有评论:

发表评论