2012年7月15日星期日

The true love of in a dream

The true love of in a dream I fall in love with a net, although is a virtual world, probably want to evade living reality.But, who say that everythings on the network are all false?Is on the contrary more true.I visit to leave in each chat room and communicate with different person, although could not see noodles, can the in the mind also had several cents to understand and aught chatted, all also just so-so of, lead not forgot for several days, the network is this thing, lets people is getting more forgetful.Open QQ, I saw you.Is similar to the common run of people, we chat and say unmeaningful of words, I close I, don't want to show unintentionally what.But, very quick, I discovered your dissimilarity, you had a little romance and seemed to be still very considerate.Hence, we meeteach other mutually and around, at one personal many places.You arrived first, I a see is you.Our Be 5 meters apart from the shortage, I observed you time, statures Gao Gao, the appearance is handsome, brown of eyes are close but deep,cheap sun glasses the eyelash is bushy to still raise, very handsome also really love to play handsome.You change direction head me, I run away your look in the eyes, and go straight up.Leave you 20 meters are far, follow you closely, some rashness, boring of station at 20 meter far opposite, I follow you closely and smiled, you helplessly shake and smile to walk to me to say hi~~you say come, I smile, you say to really don't know that your cerebellum bag is all day long just thinking what.We stopped and in the center once walked a little girl, I looking at her, am full of to smile an idea, she also ever and anon turns head to looking at us, and smile.I am strange, the title sees you, but you also just looking at me with the strange taste, and smile.I ask how?, You smile but don't answer.A day of fearfulness, everybody is smiling, look in the eyes deeply sleepwalking of mysterious, seem to have no countenance and have a kind of difficult to express cold idea, probably everybody is so, am I no exception?BE live in dream world in?The time that probably wakes up is so still a mentally dense.The second day, the elephant is similar at ordinary times, I run to go out to get to the Internet.Very Qiao, and then met you, we mildly chat and say to have no the words of meaning.You start praising me, returning of my courtesy, the elephant gentleman is similar to fair lady, keep distance, keep romantic.I speak the felling to you, you were very surprised, said to once evaluate you like this from no one.I say to is that they are too dull, still I too sensitive?You say to is that you are different.On the third day, meeting you are already 1 kind to become accustomed to.You say you in Shanghai, I don't believe.You say why not letter?I say to is a letter not, your outward appearance and to your felling.You sighed ah and calculated.What do I say?Who do you say to make me naturally grow a shape that you don't believe?Ha ha.Hey Hey ha ha what do you smile?Match with you!Believe does the net love?BE ah, love, when can't take place!Is very fierce, have ever realized?I don't believe love.On the fourth day, the fifth day for a long time, don't see you, suddenly had no mood to get to the Internet, hence, took a rest for a long time.Don't know is how long after, I open QQ once again and see your message:Do you know?In fact the God is very stingy, everybody gives the opportunity of love, however few people are lucky, someone will get many people's love, but someone wastes his/her own opportunity.Once loved once, then can not love again, although is silly but don't regret, the righteousness has never returned to attend to.The love only has once, didn't experience of is looking for, once experience of is waiting for.So, I found out you and also hoped that oneself didn't waste.Different meeting, you appeared.How, believe me?Don't believe not.It doesn't matter and wanted ~only my letter to go?.BE ah, the love only has once, I have already wasted, and the in the mind good elephant cans not endure the second feelings.Ha ha, is this the reason that you don't believe love, also the reason that can't love me?Yes, ha ha.The person who once liked can not forget, the other people also enter not to come.It doesn't matter, I want to make you know, time can enter, the first notifies me!Ha ha, good ah!Left a net cafe, saw him, and formerly similar, see my look in the eyes always so melancholy, beat hello with him, he is also, is still considerate.The good elephant floats to float to let the chemical element that people want to cry in the air and ask for the nose deliver sour, have some to sob.Are you not so bad?I ask him.O.K..He seems to be always to also get away from sorrow cloud to cover with.We walk and have no words to say and came home, mutual way the voice saw each west again eastern.I looking at his figure, and formerly similar, he equally turns head to looking at me and see I halt enough to stare at,hello kitty snapback some hesitant, my Zhan opens smiling face and waves hand on departure to him, finally, he smiled and seemed happiness.I think that I still keep liking him very much and start recording our businesses, quickly while finishing writing, turned over to see diary, unexpectedly forgot the scene that I thought that I will definitely bear firmly in mind at that time.Probably is that I no longer liked him, the affairs bearing firmly in mind will forget.Ever, my hope to him elephant the bad lamp bulb was similar to suddenly put out, but didn't break,was getting more irretrievable, I said to I and loathed to give up to also want to give up, hence, although is sad giving up of firmness.Now, will be much better, laid aside sadness, mood lucidity, person also comfortable and happy, easy many.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comHangzhou travels tea-leaf leave in the market West Lake longjing sell 8,001 catties

Nine monthly salaries in Hua Mountain lead ten thousand to recruit C cover cup virgin to work to pick tea work

没有评论:

发表评论