2012年7月6日星期五

Love, can not control feelings of pay

Love, can not control feelings of pay, I sit by the side of the sickbed and looking at the facial expression of his deadly pale don't have some animation.The long-term chemotherapy makes the elegant hair of original essential to have drop one greater half.You are O.K.?Is a friend of I, don't know what good.It isn't bad.He unwillingly smiles.He checked lately lung cancer later period, then had been going to hospital till now, this is that I saw him for the fifth time.Almost see him is a different shape every time.Really need to donate a cornea to that girl!I hard ask a way.Is him firm way.May I tell your stories?Then he sank into long-last silent,best polarized sunglasses immediately after lips a curve she is a good girl, call green.The meaning of the green grass.I am hospitalizedly seeing on the second day of, my a person slipped away out to cry in a corner in hospital at that time.Is very shameful of which kind, however I really can not control my eyes that time.Had been crying for an hour as a result.The voice that didn't want to cried a girl again, be really after the voice that the oddness hears her I***of unexpectedly really didn't cry, crying not to come out.I raise head, eyes are still unclear.You is who?Take care of your fart matter, going away that is that my temper is true***of what a mess, hold just ignore***of is a male is female.Shine on to scold!Give you she still keeps being calm, she once passed a piece of paper towel.How pretty hand, I can not control feelings a title.Give you she again says, I once connected paper towel to slowly stand up.You are all right?If she ask, I didn't answer her and hard looking at her to touch kind.Beautiful girl!There is also beautiful hand, for I this completely controls, her kill to harm dint obvious!You are all right?She asks again!Her facial expression has a little otherwise.Until I just discover that she can't sees now.I suddenly feel keenly apology and let me down to say.I am so-called, I often meet an affair like this she still keeps being calm.I***of don't know as well why embraced her a while, the in the mind was also calm a lot a while.She but the body tremble, but she didn't push away me, so I embraced her to just slowly loosen to open for a minute.Thanks, I say.She is red the face shake and looking at her appearance I***of unexpectedly forgot lung cancer for later period of sorrow.The atmosphere has a little strain, I must seek some topic just can, I call Xin, and you?I call green, her Mian Tian's saying again then we had been chatting till my mama to find out me.Is lucky, she unexpectedly in my next door sickroom.....Do you believe, I went to hospital to cry till now so once.Green is one is super and moderate and recruit the girl whom the person likes, a lot of patients all like her here, and I am also similar.Our have no words not to say, while which girl did I have never no words not to say with before.I just know now I have much sorrow, get this kind of ghost disease I the girl friend shadow of human figures be all missing, in addition to my mama accompanies I at most and unexpectedly BE***of my understanding don't arrive three girls of months, isn't your apprehensibility my mood much great?Xin, you like what color of flower?The skin that is green to sit to peel this orange for me before my sickbed, these are the fruits that she excels to shell most , because of can need not eyes.She slowly shells at 1.1:00.Orange I say with smile and looking at her hand, beautiful hand.Orange, is what appearance of?She starts to raise lips as if deep in thought of the appearance is you, shell on the hand of the appearance of orange!I smile Be getting more happy more.Really want to take a look, for a while all right, there is some sorrow in the her eyes, however still taste the flavor in orange first.The Xi Xi is really an intelligent girl, know to turn to open a topic right away, so I chat with her not tired at all.My wry smile once connects an orange, there wased up also a piece of skin doing not shelled.Then I will her a cake of I a cake of of eat up.These two months I lead of still really***of enrichment, she also feels substantial.Old mama isn't really either to like green, and the very green Mom and Dad also know green think greatly of me and her comity.But green every come I feel the remaining day not much, I falls in love with green....Someone says to like a person to pay one for her some what, I have no what can give very green in addition to cornea, I think to be green to definitely really want to take a look the world that she lives.I can imagine pain and sufferings that she could not see to have many Mos.When I next settle this decision of time, it has been three months since I went to hospital, condition also start worsen, hold, ***of the chemotherapy make people to me and Be different from a person.Wait green see get of time can not definitely let her see my photograph.Be happy for you that I say!I am also happy for myself that the Xin says.Will that girl's a short while come?Certainly he appearance of hundred percent confidence.Not and in a moment she came, you don't definitely say that I want to donate the business of cornea.He orderanies a way.Xin.I came, you were O.K.?Very green moderate voice, I become overdo, really is a beautiful girl.Introduce a friend for you, the Xin has a little concussion, I start to hand him to sit on the bed.How are you, I make the bore make.And the past introduced myself different this time my didn't stretch hand to shake hands with her, hence I will let my own tone sound to have a kind of [ to know you very happy as far as possible of 】feel.Our three people chatted a short while,cheap tisa snapbacks I was walking very tactfully.Result's being green to call to live me, saying is to have words to have a chat with me.I hand her to in the veranda, see come out the felling that she likes sunlight very much.Is green you to want to say with me what?Hear this sentence, the very green facial expression a little bit dims down, the bore makes, and I want to order for the Xin what!I know his time not much, although I can't see,my in the mind still really knows.I don't know the stem now what, but love a person will pay a point for the other party what.I fear that I had no time!Afterwards, the Xin has the wish fulfilled of let green saw a world, and I didn't also give green photograph.But green is the parents who look after him for him well for the last matter that the Xin does


article source:www.yoursunglass.comImitate a porcelain cutlery 80% poisons can cause cancer true porcelain cutlery to imply to harm heavy metals

Taiwanese medium Pu residents in the blessing island be deserted a nobody wish to offer help

没有评论:

发表评论