2012年7月3日星期二

For yesterday of natural and unrestrained pay for it

For yesterday of natural and unrestrained pay for it living originally was a kind of balance, was a gain and loss to repair with each other of dynamic state relation.When you for today of free and unfettered feel at ease, probably tomorrow, you need to flow more sweat more dint.When time of the railroad train apace drive into big four websiteses, I still sink to immerse at the happiness without the sweet life of sorrow.On November 20, 2001, China is a company to lead off into school, they on a large scale recruit, as if a burst of La ear of the whistle voice dream that waked up with a start my soundly asleep for three years.I suddenly realize mistake:BE should for own while making to just some little program future prospects.Exit, not outside go abroad, protect to grind, test to grind and work 4.Go abroad, giving up English to study to one two years of long person but speech is absolutely Arabian Nights already.I realize I to can not stand to send(GRE) to give(TOFEL) that thousands the tie of the single phrase of the apparently so but actually not, therefore to those now can get hold of university offer cow people oxford, also only have that the Tu form respects Xian son;Protect to grind, more impossible then, be like I like this each time examine all at 60 cents top and bottom go back and forth of person, basically have no a courage to make so and not and rationally and daydream;Test graduate student, this is really a path that averts from to work pressure.But I have already led three years of comfort and ease life, can also adapt to that kind of the life of the like a swine?(once had a senior summary to say,oakley polarized the person who protected to grind lives a hoggish life and seek the person of work to live doggish life, but the person, who test to grind, then live the life of like a swine, aware of self very fitting)But, do I still have than this better choice?[The www.07938. coms]hence, I go to fasten to solicit students office in quick time and made one to solicit students a summary of rules and made sure to ownly register for examination a direction.Immediately after seek through the years a professional lesson test, buy a public lesson guidance book, reported 2 to test to grind a guidance class under inciting of still just many brotherseses.Busy over all these in two days, I almost am fainting.However stay to my time really not much, be apart from for a the end of the month of unified examination only three months.I need in this day and study(but not is review) all things in the examination scope.The pressure makes my sunrise but make, sunset not interest ground work 100 come to sky, at last and finally once walked this nerve to stretch tight tightly and thought an exhausted day.Aware of self examination exertion normal, pass examination we this kind of competition not that vigorous profession, is still possible.However affair always not so agreeable person's idea.Telephone inside, be me to know that I has a professional lesson while passing line following, I even affirm to judge a teacher to exist miscarriage of justice!After calming down, my discovering I has been at the end of one's rope and however have crustily the skin of head join to seek job of the battalion experience personally society of cold warm.In a hurry, I worked well a resume for myself, and wrote a carriage condescension and don't fail in promise seeking job of heart and intense emotion letter, immediately go to periodical market rushing and leaving for each job advertisement meeting.At this time of I, have an unit that can solve population in the city for me to receive me to go towards having been benumbed to the problem like the , work condition and treatment such as the profession, wanting ~only.Because April 20 is the pathetic day of whereabouts undecided classmate that comes from village their populations will beat once on this day original domicile.Cold window ten numbers carry and jump the dream of an agriculture door, will be musted smash by the realistic shot.But July 1 is an all graduate student the collective victory greatly flees from home of time.By that time, I would ever lead the parents of half hundred to hand over to treat to the year?Besides, I am been from to one little town somebody else is the first person who enters point university in the region, carry on my body of not only is my personal future prospects, but also have home town friend, neighbors neighbor's hope.I have no substantial financial situation, also have no parents whom body occupies a high, but again because of to professional prejudice but at random wrote freely for four years in the hall of knowledge.When do I defend for being ever natural and unrestrained to pay a price of today, I again for myself?Not long since, my thinking to be unemployeed this words to cut off isn't likely to appear in the phrase Dian that I live, be me as those ascend the age is forced to be unemployeed of when the workers felt sad I the slightest didn't thought of, today of I, will also drift on water at be unemployeed of edge.Leave more and more near on April 20, work on the first indetermination, I a moment can not have peace of mind.In this day, I already exhausted go to a pole, even more than test to grind ex- nervous blunt La stage.The job advertisement will rush through several fields, the resume also threw a lot, news still the Yao have no.I even stingy to those must be not willing to give me a personal interview opportunity of the job advertisement s some animosities.Thoughting of the job advertisement will up, upsurge of job seeker that is continuously hot to slice but the vision of worry anxiously, that piece the face of the young but again vicissitudes of life, my in the mind is heavy pole.Facing can not measure of future, just born cow Du of I, unexpectedly also felt repeatedly dismay.Four years ago, Gao Kao Kuo who was me as Ministry of Education recruited a policy filled with exultation, but don't expect,hello kitty Adjustable Hat this kind of opportunity would become a larger challenge in four years.I have never learned to reply extremely to recruit within four years and also have no the way out that can find out dodge, have to ward off hard by the Qu of flesh and blood today, hence arise spontaneously a kind of mountain that knows perfectly wells mountain to contain tiger, is partial to a tiger to go desolately.Is unlearned, eventually will be sealed a larynx by a sword!Is 20 of I, accepted realistic rains and winds for the first time.This career also makes me understand to live to was a kind of originally equilibrium, was a gain and loss the dynamic state repairing with each other to relate to.When you for today of free and unfettered feel at ease, probably tomorrow, you need to flow more sweat more dint.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comGuilin adds 3 foot-hand -and -mouth epidemic advanced case fixed-point hospitals

Visiting a life time Bo has to attain eight attentions

没有评论:

发表评论