2012年2月25日星期六

According to the golden boy feet

The following is a young women by foot words, you can have it as a joke look, also be to classical look, I find it interesting, so special down: I like to do the work by foot, than do before work much better factory, one is to do the IQ will not reduce, because you are to the living, the living will talk big, and can learn many things, the somebody else to talk about can learn something, the light will look guess progress. In the factory see machine won't, how again see also is like that, a long time people will numb, and would be foolish. 2 it is income are more flexibility, you service do well, somebody else perhaps will give you some tips, and big; and But in the factory owner has put your work to the basic calculation of normal time, there may not be more to increase the baseball hats income of the space, to increase the income only working overtime, exploitation, and you still can't get the bonus carelessly. Three is in a place like this can't tube very dead, change a place difficult to have that kind of feeling; In the big factory is a little bit like in a limbo, oneself feel so small, also didn't say, all day to training inferiority desperately, saying loudly all someone training you; According to the place that the foot a lot more freedom, as long as the hand a bit technology, to where you please, and skilled to you the boss better, easy to have a sense of achievement, also easy to express your ideas. You see I wear clothes, appearance and university students do not have what distinction, I chat on the Internet or by mobile phone text message, I think college students learn in school something, after examination is basic forget, they know that something didn't what competitiveness, but at least I'm in a bit of a live, and know how to service people, know how to let a guest happy, so I am a professional service consciousness professional. College students is unlikely to have this, so so, I comparable college students to have a competitive. And I'll save some money, I also can baseball sunglasses go to learn some training, actually do office receptionist, cashier, secretary, administrative those things, to really let me do, to do better than a metalloid college students good, you would like to change they all difficult, I this you need not reform.

没有评论:

发表评论