2012年2月2日星期四

There is a heartache called "fled back to north wide"

Midnight, lit a cigarette, ready to take over the cigarette to sleep. Suddenly, "drops trickling", QQ rang. Open on see, is that my friends W. I and he already has a long time no connect. He asked me, where it's at now. "Of course it is mianyang ah, do you?" I asked. W with interest to say: "you see my computer IP will know." I take the mouse pointer to his QQ portraits. Beijing! He had returned to Beijing. W is my university senior, last year after finish industry resigned from a large enterprise chengdu 6000 yuan a month, go to the Beijing some sunglasses shop media work. According to him, the Beijing that media monthly salary but 3000 yuan, more than in chengdu enterprise in do promote enterprises. However, stay in Beijing for the big after six months, he suddenly returned to sichuan. He was with the words: "in Beijing media pressure is too great, not only work hard, and each month to hand 'surplus value' is not possible in this city buy a car to buy room." "That why do you now and" cheek to 'back to Beijing?" I'm curious to cross-examine. W thought for a moment and said, "well, you don't know, though sichuan is our hometown, but came back to find it in the enterprise immediately after I walked retained the another graduates, and somebody else but key university graduates, am I more advantages than no......." "And then what?" Hear his "broken" experience, I as a citizens "right to know" more powerful. "Then I went to the chengdu several media, its personnel department told me to wait for them. But, like hiring believe we this just a society, do not want to mix mouth rice well, I have no time....... And you don't know, more anger, then I don't know that I apply for students in chamberlain in well into the chengdu some media-who let him home? Hard relationship" Here, W has sent me a series of expressed anger at the QQ expression. "Brother, contact your big loss!!!" I make fun of way, "but only because the reason you returned to Beijing?" "It's not all NBA hats right, you know, although chengdu city, but now is chengdu and Beijing the gap between house prices are getting smaller. Besides now in my hometown I also is equivalent to" combat ". So, alone various conditions quite, why don't you come back here? After all, Beijing range of choices and opportunities than into how many." "Yes, brother, I only wish you to return to the Beijing everything is well....... A good mix, such as you have plenty of those chance." After hearing the "bitter", lenovo to future graduate career, I finally unbearable comforted friends W. And close friends say goodbye to W, I not calm mood at that time. If there is a drop of ink as is increasingly oh the paper towel. I think, good friends W said these things actually is what mean? He "fled back to north wide" does is to??????? At this moment, the national and how many people are going to or are "fled back to north wide" way? Instantly, I think of a friend asked me before a problem: it is said that "rather do zito's not a horse," how do you see that? Time running water in the past, at the moment, I still insist on my opinion-I rather do bamboo, also don't do zito. 

没有评论:

发表评论